Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Join me on ooVoo.

ooVoo Invitation Email
See this e-mail in your web browser
ooVoo
Join me on ooVoo!
Hi,
I use ooVoo for free face-to-face video calls - download ooVoo to see me:
Your friend's picture
On ooVoo the video quality is great, and you can have up to six people in a video call.
Download ooVoo
buhadram
You can also have a video call with me without downloading ooVoo.
Start a web video call with me


Regards,
buhadram, buhadram@gmail.com


View in:
English Français Italiano Deutsch Español Português
Polski Русский Български Türkçe עברית عربي
中文(简体) 日本語 한국어  
This email was addressed to mlutfi.coretan@blogger.com, who opted to receive messages from ooVoo.

This email was sent by
ooVoo
44 East 30 Street,
New York, NY 10016
U.S.A.

 

This email was sent by: ooVoo, LLC
44 East 30th Street
New York, NY, 10016,
USA

No comments: